Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- The UK’s largest ever drone show took place on New Year’s Eve in a display that featured themes representing 2020 – AV Magazine
- What does the desire for discreet AV installation mean for the wider industry? Installation spoke to several experts to get their insights on the trend – Installation
- A new IDC report has found that many offices across North America, Europe and APAC plan to stay remote or hybrid for the foreseeable future – rAVe
- UK Music has published a new report calling for government measures to safeguard a summer of live music in 2021 – Music Week
- With the needs of houses of worship having changed in the past year, how can you address them with professional audio solutions? – AV Mag
- The AES has unveiled its events and resources road map for the year ahead – Audio Media International
- What did it sound like to be stood inside Stonehenge in 2200BC? Professor Trevor Cox shares the results of the University of Salford’s acoustic modelling project – Inavate
- When do we really need face-to-face interactions? A look at why organisations need to use a blended approach of virtual and face-to-face experiences as we emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic – Harvard Business Review
- Multi-platinum, Grammy award winners Garth Brooks and Melissa Etheridge will be the recipients of NAMM’s ‘Music for Life’ award – Audio Media International
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.