Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- Live events resume in China as SE Audiotechnik supplies EV EDM Festival – ProAVLAsia
- Great news for ISE 2021 as the World Health Organisation rates the overall risk of transmission at the show as low – AVInteractive
- Powersoft has partnered with the Crew Nation charitable fund to help provide relief to live music crews around the globe – LSI Online
- The latest finalists for the AV Awards 2020 have been announced, with some brilliant brands making the list – AV Interactive
- Stress Matters, the event industry workplace wellbeing organisation, are turning to the events industry to make events safe and to support out-of-work colleagues at the same time – Event Industry News
- Some of us are better networkers than others, but is it possible to be too connected? – Harvard Business Review
- Almost 60 festivals across the Netherlands will benefit from multi-year subsidies that include a contribution to programming costs and an organisation contribution from the Performing Arts Fund (Fonds Podiumkunsten, FPK) over the next three years – IQ
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.