Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- How are video walls helping to elevate experiences during this time of distance interaction? AV Technology spoke to 9 display manufacturers to find out – AV Technology
- Could this be the future of live events? 1,200 K-pop fans sat in 300 specially created dome-shaped tents as part of a socially distanced live show in South Korea – IQ Magazine
- As the education sector embraces increasingly hybrid learning environments, Installation spoke to several industry experts to get their thoughts on AV’s role in enabling flexible learning – Installation
- Music venues across Spain are preparing for a livestream event titled ‘The Last Concert?’ to highlight the severity of the situation facing the country’s cultural facilities – IQ Magazine
- How AV sales professionals can succeed in business by overcoming resistance – Systems Contractor News
- A look at the integral role that the Globe Life Field stadium’s AV systems have played in creating a high-energy environment for baseball team the Texas Rangers during the pandemic – Sound & Communications
- How organisations can manage risk and resilience – Harvard Business Review
- Sharp and NEC have formed a ‘joint venture’ which will see them continue to focus on the B2B display market – AV Network
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.