Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- With furlough extended to September, more support for the self-employed and a new Culture Recovery Fund in the latest UK budget this week, leading figures from the UK’s production and Live Events industry give their verdict – Music Week
- What propelled Fleetwood Mac back into the top ten? Mark Sutherland looks at how TikTok is transforming the music industry – Audio Media International
- The women’s advocacy group Rise, which operates in AV’s peer broadcast industry, has launched its first mentoring programme for young women aged 16 to 18 years – Installation
- Solotech has acquired event production and system integration company Morris Light & Sound – Pro Sound News
- As AV and ICT converge, is the way we deliver our services post-pandemic overdue a change? – Pro AVL Asia
- A look at the contributions that Lord Rayleigh made to the field of acoustical science – Sound & Communications
- More M&A as Music Tribe acquires Aston Microphones – Sound & Communications
- Are you really listening? An in depth look at how leaders can learn to listen better – Harvard Business Review
- Is subscription the way to go for pro AVL equipment installation? d&b audiotechnik launches its new Subscription Series offering – Audio Media International
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.