Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- Sir Elton John has had “very positive” talks with Culture Secretary Oliver Dowden about EU travel for UK musicians, but said visa-free touring is not currently “on the cards” – BBC News
- AV continues to convey messages of national importance during the coronavirus pandemic with London’s Picadilly Lights featuring a large scale 4k video display salute to Captain Sir Tom Moore, a hero of the UK’s response to Covid-19 – AV Magazine
- AVIXA‘s latest Pro AV Business Index reports have revealed that the industry ended on a high in 2020 – AV Network
- Following a backlash from artists, managers and the live sector, PRS For Music has withdrawn its online tariff for small-scale events in cases where a songwriter is performing their own work – Music Week
- Four of Inavate’s EMEA 40 Under 40 Class of 2020 share their thoughts on the AV industry of today and tomorrow – Inavate
- The first ever Pro Audio & Radio Tech Summit – an all-day virtual event – is to be held April 1 – Pro Sound News
- 2021 will be a comeback year for the media and entertainment sector, a number of experts have predicted – IBC
- Should you rehire an employee who left your company? A look at the ‘boomerang’ employee – Harvard Business Review
- Nautilus Entertainment Design, Inc. (NED) is to become a 100% employee-owned business – LSI Online
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.