Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- The #WeMakeEvents campaign has confirmed that it will be holding a ‘day of creative action’ on September 30 – LSI Online
- LAVNCH WEEK looks at the Pro Audio landscape – rAVe
- How AV technology is shaping the future of fashion – AV Magazine
- The EMEA pro AV industry is set to fall by nine per cent in 2020, according to new forecasts from trade organisation AVIXA – Installation
- The Netherlands’ government has announced a further €482 million in emergency funding for the Dutch cultural sector, which includes €150m for music venues and theatres – IQ Magazine
- Ricoh has acquired leading German integrator DataVision – AV Magazine
- 7 strategies for leading a crisis-driven reorg – Harvard Business Review
- A pandemic success story: What AV can learn from the WWE – rAVe
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.