Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- Greek football club Olympiacos has celebrated its 45th championship title win with a hope and optimism themed cup presentation event featuring 3D mapping – AV Magazine
- Alexandra Palace CEO Louise Stewart discusses the struggles that independent venues are experiencing because of the coronavirus pandemic – Music Week
- The NBA is using the Together mode in Microsoft Teams to display fans on 5m tall LED screens around courts as it looks to enhance the match environment for players and spectators amidst social distancing rules – Inavate
- The conversion of the Digital Signage Summit into a free-to-attend virtual show has quadrupled registrations to 2,116 delegates from 96 countries – AV Magazine
- CES 2021 will now take place as an all-digital show, with the COVID-19 pandemic forcing organisers to cancel its physical outing in Las Vegas – Installation
- In another of Pro AVL Central’s ‘Business Unusual’ Series Loud Technology Asia’s Colin Quek talks with Richard Lawn about the unusual situation he has found himself in because of Singapore’s Circuit Breaker lockdown measures and how Bruce Lee water principals help him think about how he manage the business – Pro AVL Central
- How to keep closing B2B deals during the pandemic – Harvard Business Review
- A look at how remote AV has proven to be a lifeline for organisations across commercial vertical markets during the pandemic – Systems Contractor News
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.