Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- Pro-Audio In Memoriam – As we all look forward with optimism to the New Year, PSN USA takes a moment to remember some of those the industry lost in 2020. – Pro Sound News
- What are your goals for 2021? A range of AV pros from companies including Sennheiser, Planar and AtlasIED share their resolutions for the New Year – Systems Contractor News
- In a world transformed by an explosion of conferencing and collaboration tools, AV Magazine’s latest survey reveals who is buying what – AV Magazine
- Congress passes COVID-19 relief package granting $15 billion to live event venues – Sound & Communications
- Will VR events become mainstream? An interesting opinion piece by author and speaker Amelia Kallman – AV Magazine
- With XR technology becoming more mainstream, the University of Portsmouth’s is opening a £5.2m Centre for Creative and Immersive XR – Installation
- Why are capable people reluctant to lead? A look at why promising employees often fail to step up when leadership opportunities arise – Harvard Business Review
- A look at how the popular Freakonomics Radio podcast has remained active during the pandemic – Pro Sound News
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.