Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- #WeMakeEvents’ latest campaign, Survival in the Square, has been taking place each day this week in London featuring a number of British comedians, singers, actors and dancers – The Upcoming
- What are the long-term effects of the pandemic on the global broadcast supply chain? Pro AVL MEA speaks to several industry experts to find out how organisations are innovating – Pro AVL MEA
- In what is believed to be a world first, the Austrian government has announced a €300m ‘protective umbrella’ to cover the costs if an event is cancelled due to a change in Covid-19 restrictions – IQ Magazine
- How houses of worship are using streaming and spacing to bring worshippers together during the pandemic – Systems Contractor News
- Installation revisits the perspectives and inspiration shared by industry leaders in its first ever Pro AV Power 20 rankings list – Installation
- Researchers at Stanford University have used solar technology to create an ultra-high-resolution OLED display which could allow displays to reach resolutions of up to 10,000 pixels per inch – Inavate
- Why remote teams should communicate in bursts – Harvard Business Review
- As more women move into AV careers in Asia, the AVIXA Women’s Council has announced a new local group in Hong Kong to help them reach their professional goals – Audio Media International
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.