Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- Last weekend, Eden Park in Auckland hosted the largest live music event to take place since the pandemic began, with over 50,000 fans in attendance – Audio Media International
- How are VR platforms transforming the world of business communications? Inavate speaks to some of the pioneers behind the trend – Inavate APAC
- Al Schmitt, arguably the most successful recording engineer ever, has died at the age of 91, capping a career that saw him work with generations of superstars on iconic recordings of the era – Pro Sound News
- A pilot concert for 5,000 people held in Barcelona, Spain went ahead with no evidence of transmission – AV Magazine
- UK-based Focusrite Group has acquired American analog synthesizer manufacturer Sequential LLC. – Pro Sound News
- The UK’s live events and music industry will work with the Government on COVID-status certification to support full reopening and sector recovery – LSI Online
- What does the return of live events mean for livestreaming? – Audio Media International
- PRS distributed a record payout to members in 2020, but predicts that payments will fall at least 10% this year – Pro Sound News
- The high cost of poor succession planning: how to find your next CEO – Harvard Business Review
- Trox and Tierney have announced a merger which will create a joint education technology solutions provider in North America – Sound & Communications
Finally in our own news, we are delighted to announce that Interfacio Ltd has been honoured with a Queen’s Award for Enterprise for International Trade, recognising a period of significant and sustained growth in our company’s international business. You can learn more about the secret of our success, and the challenges of recruiting in the today’s fast changing market in this Insights article.
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.