Welcome to our latest news update!
Here is a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, trends and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- Samsung’s 70,000 square foot videoboard ‘has more LED than any other in a sports or entertainment venue’ – AV Magazine
- AVIXA’s InfoComm 2020 Connected virtual trade show proved to be a great success with over 23,000 registrants and a significant proportion of those coming from outside the U.S – Inavate
- The IBC looks at how LED screens have become the hottest property in visual effects production – IBC
- Inavate speaks with experts from AV Center, PLASA and The Projection Studio to see how the live events industry is fighting Covid-19 – Inavate
- Which strategies should AV companies adopt in times of crisis? rAVe looks at how to survive in the short-term and thrive in the long-term – rAVe Pubs
- As states open back up and the economy starts to rebound, what will the lasting impacts be on the U.S. pro-audio industry? – Pro Sound News
- A livestreamed production of a Chopin piano music recital used live feedback to get the diverse shot list required while maintaining social distancing – AV Magazine
- Researchers from the University of Bristol have designed a shape-conforming touchscreen – Inavate
- Why employee experience initiatives fall short – Harvard Business Review
- Office workers across Europe and the Middle East are still optimistic about career prospects despite short-term redundancy worries, research shows – HR Magazine
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.