Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- Serbia’s Exit Festival will be held according to plan in July 2021, despite the uncertainty over the festival summer elsewhere in Europe, organisers have said – IQ Magazine
- Last week’s NAMM Believe In Music Week drew a virtual attendance of 93,226 from 187 different countries and territories – Audio Media International
- BDKV chief Jens Michow explains the logistical challenges of implementing Germany’s live events cancellation fund – IQ Magazine
- Major American promoters, venue operators and industry associations have formally offered their venues, staff and expertise towards the United States’ national Covid-19 vaccination effort – IQ Magazine
- How has the pandemic changed MI retail? C.A. House Music’s Melissa Ceo shares her insights – The Music & Sound Retailer
- There is a “very limited risk” of spreading coronavirus in indoor venues when all attendees are wearing tight-fitting face masks, according to a new study by Dassault Systèmes and the Paris Philharmonic – IQ Magazine
- Universal Audio, JBL and AKG were among the big winners at this year’s TEC Awards – Audio Media International
- Did you know that your best ideas are often your last? New research looks at how you can organise effective ideation sessions – Harvard Business Review
- Why 2021 will be the year of touchless audio – Systems Contractor News
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.