Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- A spectacular projection mapping of Horse Guards Parade in London was made to celebrate the 75th anniversary of VJ Day – AV Magazine
- The Night Time Industries Association (NTIA) and operators from the UK’s night-time industry have presented the government with a science-backed reopening plan in an attempt to stop the sector from collapsing – IQ Magazine
- The latest data from AVIXA has revealed that the AV market in EMEA is expected to drop by 9% in 2020 and, despite a return to growth next year, won’t exceed its 2019 highs until 2022 – Inavate
- The German federal government has committed €80 million to organisers of music concerts and festivals from its €1bn Restart Culture programme – IQ Magazine
- France is now allowing indoor gigs and events with under 5,000 people in attendance to go ahead without social distancing measures in place – Mixmag
- ISE Show MD Mike Blackman discusses how the live events industry needs to adapt amidst Covid-19 – Pro AVL Central
- Clair Global has acquired Eighth Day Sound, bringing two of the largest tour sound companies in the U.S. under one roof – Pro Sound News
- 6 ways a crisis can help you cultivate a growth mindset – Harvard Business Review
- Prolight + Sound Guangzhou, the first major AV tradeshow since early 2020, has successfully gone ahead in China. Pro AVL Asia reports from the event – Pro AVL Asia
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.