Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- Research suggests a boom in live events is on the cards with demand global expected to spike when Covid restrictions are lifted – AV Interactive
- How the American Rescue Plan Act will impact the commercial AV industry – Sound and Communications
- With parts of the global economy starting to reopen, demand for projection mapping is expected to increase rapidly – AV Network
- What will the future of work look like? Interesting insight from a recent survey of global talent acquisition leaders – LinkedIn
- Joe Lamond confirms summer NAMM set to go ahead in July 2021 – Audio Media International
- 75-Year-Old Agreement Keeps Musicians Working During the Pandemic – Voice of OC
- Improve your video productions by leveraging readily accessible and sometimes free-to-use software tools – AV Network
- Remote workers need small talk too – Harvard Business Review
- Richard Factor, co-founder and board chairman of Eventide Audio talks diversification – ProSound News
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.