Welcome to our latest news update!
Here is a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, trends and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- More than 8,000 companies coloured historic buildings and entertainment venues red in support of the hard-hit events industry – AV Magazine
- Following news that the Fira de Barcelona is set to reopen for business in September, ISE has begun to announce details of ISE 2021 – Inavate
- Skiddle survey shows that 75% of music fans are ready to attend socially distanced shows – We Rave You
- Russia celebrated its Victory Day with 40,000 lumen projectors mapping The Motherland Calls monument – AV Magazine
- Barcelona’s Liceu opera house reopened its doors with an unusual concert for 2,300 house plants – Reuters
- Is this the end of touchscreens in museums? – AV Magazine
- ISE managing director Mike Blackman receives Pro AV Power 20 Most Influential Person of the Year 2020 award – Installation
- A new pro audio report from Capstone Headwaters has found that the industry is in relatively good economic shape despite current challenges – Pro Sound Network
- How the pandemic has changed the skills and behaviours employers desire and how this is a great opportunity for HR – Personnel Today
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.