Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- Reading and Leeds festivals to go ahead in 2021 in positive move for live event – Audio Media International
- Audio technology opens a new frontier in the art market – InAvate
- UK to appeal to individual European countries over arts touring ‘crisis‘ – BBC News
- Out of this world: First ever audio recording on Mars with DPA – Inavate
- Events industry representatives issue warning over gradual lifting of lockdown in the UK – AV Magazine
- Latest statistics on Networked-Audio-Product adoption shows promising signs – Sound & Communications
- How to expand your network in the AV industry – useful tips for professionals – AV Network
- How to stay optimistic (when everything is awful) – Harvard Business Review
- Is working from home really going to be the ‘new normal’? – BBC News
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.