Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- The live music and theatre industries are taking the British government to task over publication of their Events Research Programme data – IQ Magazine
- As commoditisation grows, AV pros are rethinking how and where they can add value – Inavate
- What do you need to know about modeling sound to create more immersive, engaging experiences for audiences? SCN speaks to a range of experts – Systems Contractor News
- A look at how Emile Berliner’s inventions revolutionized the recording industry and set the stage for microphones – Sound & Communications
- How do AV industry designers and technologists approach the relationship between technology and building design? – Systems Contractor News
- What have the last 12 months meant for the interactive display market in education? – Installation
- AVIXA reveals what’s in store for October’s InfoComm 2021 event – Sound & Communications
- How to re-onboard employees who started remotely – Harvard Business Review
- Biamp has announced the acquisition of Neets A/S – Inavate
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.