Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- Australia’s Deakin University has integrated an immersive 360° VR environment to transform the learning experiences of students – AV Magazine
- How can AV companies retain the best freelance talent? Inavate speaks to experts from GV Multimedia, Creative Technology, Visavvi and Pure AV – Inavate
- 4,000 volunteers will head to an indoor stadium concert in Leipzig to see singer Tim Bendzko and help scientists get a clearer picture of how Covid-19 could be prevented from spreading at large indoor concerts – Guardian
- Pro Sound News looks at how artists and sound companies are redefining the concert livestream as the live events drought continues in many US states – Pro Sound News
- A new report from Poly predicts more flexible working practices, and a shift in investment focus from the company office to technology-enabled remote workspaces post-Covid – AV Magazine
- Camden Market is set to host the UK’s first series of public live music events since lockdown – Music Week
- How museums in North America are using AV technology to keep visitors safe and engaged – Systems Contractor News
- Here’s how you and your colleagues can brainstorm effectively whilst working remotely – Harvard Business Review
- What European businesses can learn from Asia’s response to the SARS & MERS pandemics – HR Magazine
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.