Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- UK trade bodies including BPI, AIF and LIVE have made an urgent call for a government-backed Covid insurance scheme to help save this year’s summer for live music – Music Week
- Where does AV as a Service (AVaaS) fit in the industry’s future? – Systems Contractor News
- Which verticals will drive recovery in commercial audio? – AV Magazine
- Formula 1 fans were the first to witness the transformation of an iconic landmark of the Kingdom of Bahrain into a new permanent video and lighting installation – AV Magazine
- Audio vendors have risen to the production challenges of Covid-19 with a flurry of new or updated solutions for home and socially distanced recording – IBC
- Installation looks at the growing importance of audio and background music for retailers and hospitality – Installation
- A look back at the life of Vern Knudsen: Academic Acoustician and founding member of the Acoustical Society of America (ASA) – Sound & Communications
- Festival Republic is staging a festival next month as part of the trial process for the return of live music in England – Audio Media International
- How leaders can find the right words to inspire their team – Harvard Business Review
- The Midwich Group’s German-based AV distributor Kern & Stelly has acquired the Unified Communications division of Hamburg-based eLink – AV Magazine
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.