Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- 20,000 people attended a non-socially distanced concert in New Zealand – the country’s biggest since lockdown – IQ Magazine
- The Music & Sound Retailer has announced the winners of the 35th annual Music & Sound Awards, Manufacturer Division at NAMM’s Believe In Music Week – The Music & Sound Retailer
- EU culture ministers have reportedly welcomed proposals for a series of simultaneous Live Aid-style concerts which would be held across the EU post-Covid – IQ Magazine
- The UK’s Culture Secretary Oliver Dowden is to examine post-Brexit support for the music industry – Music Week
- Audio Engineering Society appoints Jonathan Wyner as president – Audio Media International
- Over 150 theatrical venues, concert halls, music clubs and sport arenas across the whole of Israel were lit up in a ‘Red Alert evening of action’ – LSI Online
- What does ‘normal’ look like in the near-term and long-term? Renkus Heinz’s Garrison Parkin looks at the growing importance of pro audio for institutions – Installation
- How to keep your cool in high-pressure situations – Harvard Business Review
- Johnny Marr awarded annual BOSS Lifetime Achievement Award – The Music & Sound Retailer
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.