Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- Gigs and events without masks and social distancing are as safe as going to a shopping centre or eating in a restaurant, preliminary data suggests – Sky News
- Results from Belgium’s two-week cultural test events series have been deemed a success – IQ Magazine
- AVIXA’s latest Pro AV Business Index has revealed a meaningful increase in AV employment – AV Network
- The IBC reflects on the recent Digital TV Group webinar on ‘Why diversity does not guarantee inclusion’ to see what the media technology industry is doing to tackle the issue – IBC
- Futuresource Consulting looks ahead to renewed confidence in pro audio after Covid – Installation
- The BRIT Awards 2021 reveals huge global impact on digital content numbers – Music Week
- Prolight + Sound Guangzhou goes ahead at the China Import and Export Fair in Guanghzou – Pro AVL Central
- A look back of the life of pro audio pioneer and founder of Electro-Voice, Albert R. Kahn – Sound & Communications
- 4 lessons for building diverse teams – Harvard Business Review
- SnapAV has invested in 24/7 remote support solutions provider Parasol – AV Network
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.