Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- A look at how the NBA has implemented virtual crowd noise to replicate the on court experience – Sports Video Group
- Installation’s Phil Ward looks at the vital role AV technology is set to play in the live events industry next year – Installation
- Following the UK Government’s continued easing of lock down measures, BBC Studioworks has welcomed socially distanced audiences back to its Television Centre studio facility – AV Magazine
- The South African entertainment industry united for the #LightSARed “Code Red” event that saw more than 500 buildings, structures, monuments, venues, spaces and places all over the country lit up in red – Pro AVL Central
- Clapham Grand manager Ally Wolf has revealed the venue’s plans to host reduced capacity concerts – Music Week
- How colourists are using a range of tools to streamline their workflows due to the increase in OTT content – IBC
- Three ways your organisation can ensure its company culture remains adaptable post-Covid – Harvard Business Review
- Inspired by efforts in the UK, mainland Europe and South Africa, the US live events industry is set to host its own #WeMakeEvents ‘Red Alert’ day of action on 1 September – LSI
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.