Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- Taiwan has become the envy of the global live music industry after enjoying many months of full-capacity festivals, concerts and events – IQ Magazine
- What trends are set to shape AV in 2021? And what skills will be needed? Executives at Avocor, Barco, Lenovo and Sharp share their insights – AV Magazine
- As the race for a Covid vaccine accelerates, leaders from CTS Eventim, AEG Presents France, Solo Agency and Radar Concerti share their post-pandemic predictions for the live music industry – IQ Magazine
- A look at how data analytics is playing a vital role in digital signage systems – Sound & Communications
- Prozaar, a new digital B2B marketplace for the live events and broadcast production industries, has gone live – Audio Media International
- ISE has introduced RISE Spotlight – a new series of monthly free-to-attend digital events – with the first one starting on 24 November – Inavate
- How to strengthen your network when you’re just starting out – Harvard Business Review
- The 2021 Audio Engineering Society (AES) fall convention will co-locate with NAB Show from October 11 to 13 in Las Vegas – Sound & Communications
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.