Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- A look at how the pandemic has accelerated the music industry’s adoption of livestream production – Pro Sound News
- Although the full Glastonbury Festival is unable to go ahead for the second year in a row, organisers have confirmed an exclusive one-day global livestream event instead – Audio Media International
- 5,000 people spent Saturday night at a gig in Barcelona after receiving negative results in same-day Covid testing as part of a pilot for live events – Guardian
- Around 1,500 people have attended a pilot outdoor music festival in the Netherlands to test whether large-scale events can take place safely in the country – AV Magazine
- After a blip of deceleration seen in January, AVIXA’s Pro AV Business Index shows AV sales growth sped back up in February – AV Network
- Meyer Sound’s Steve Ellison explains how experiences are rapidly evolving as spatial sound transforms attractions – Sound and Communications
- What improvements have transportation facilities been making to their digital signage and communications networks during the pandemic? SCN spoke to industry experts to find out – Systems Contractor News
- An insight into how developments in AV, IoT and the workplace are creating a perfect opportunity to make the dream of ‘smart buildings’ a reality – Inavate APAC
- Three tools to help leaders steady their teams during a transition – Harvard Business Review
- Multilingual video conferencing provider KUDO has closed its successful funding round – Inavate
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.