Welcome to our latest news update!
It seems to have been a busy week for news especially on the M&A side. Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- On April 26, New Zealand’s Eden Park Stadium will host a 50,000, non-socially-distanced capacity concert – the biggest post-lockdown concert the world has seen in over a year – Audio Media International
- The Danish government has announced a DKK 500 million safety net for festivals and major events this summer – IQ Mag
- How is emerging tech, such as 5G, AI, and the Cloud, shaping pro AV? AV Technology speaks to industry experts to find out – AV Technology Magazine
- A look at how Boom Radio – thought to be the UK’s station without a central studio facility – is broadcasting remotely – IBC
- How can you establish a program to improve your AV team and bring new recruits up to speed quickly? – AV Technology Magazine
- The Engineering and Production winners at the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards were announced this week – Pro Sound News
- Jane Craven, Sales Director at enterprise and gaming audio solutions firm EPOS, shares her insights on gender diversity and why she is on a mission to “remove stereotypes from tech” – Diversity Q
- How do you persuade the unpersuadable? A look at some of the most successful techniques used to get people to rethink their position – Harvard Business Review
- Abbey Road acquires remote production start-up Audiomovers – Audio Media International
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.