Welcome to our latest news update!
Here is a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- World’s largest digital arts centre opens in France with a 14,000 sqm projection surface – AV Magazine
- German government awards €150m to the live music industry as part of €1bn fund for the cultural sector – We Rave You
- Fira de Barcelona, host of ISE 2021, has formed an anti-Covid-19 partnership ahead of trade show venue’s reopening in September – AV Magazine
- AVIXA CEO David Labuskes announced that the AV industry will play an important role in creating a “better normal” in his keynote opening speech at InfoComm Connected – AV Magazine
- AES Virtual Vienna hailed a success after attracting participants from 59 countries – Pro Sound News
- DSP Group announces the acquisition of SoundChip – TechTime
- What will happen to touchscreen technology post-COVID? – Inavate Magazine
- What M&A looks like during the pandemic – Harvard Business Review
- Global mobility will return to ‘business as usual’ for many employers – Personnel Today
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.