Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- In memory of Rupert Neve, 1926-2021: A look back on the life of the audio innovator – AV Magazine
- We Make Events has launched a new campaign for government support which tells the stories of professionals with careers impacted by the pandemic – LSI Online
- A Barcelona nightclub has hosted a concert for almost 500 people with no subsequent Covid-19 infections, thanks to rapid Covid-19 testing that can be completed within 15 minutes – AV Magazine
- The Music Venue Trust has reacted to the UK Prime Minister’s plan for ‘rapid’ lateral flow tests to be used to open up areas of the live events sector – Music Week
- France is to hold experimental ‘standing’ concerts in March and April as it looks to reopen the country’s culture sector – rfi
- How Australia’s 18 show Summer Sounds Festival was reinvented to meet Covid protocols – Pro Sound News
- IBC 2021 in Amsterdam is planned to run as a four-day show from 10-13 September, with a fall-back option in early December if this proves to be infeasible – Broadcast
- How to reinvent your organization in the middle of a crisis – Harvard Business Review
- Sennheiser divides business units as it seeks investor for consumer division – Audio Media International
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.