Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- Six years after the launch of the first 4K channels is the broadcast industry lacking in enthusiasm for UHD? – IBC
- This might be controversial… Apple Music boss says 98 percent of people can’t identify lossless audio – Audio Media International
- A new survey by UK Music has revealed that the public think the government are not doing enough to help musicians overcome post-Brexit barriers to overseas touring – Music Week
- Broadcast equipment manufacturers are battling with supply shortages, with as many as 40% of respondents to a recent IABM survey reporting a severe shortage in electrical components – IBC
- German promotor DEAG has acquired British event organiser UK Live – Music Week
- Pro audio experts from Audinate, Octavius RE, Ltd, RH Consulting and Shure share their insights on the installations landscape – Installation
- What does the ‘new normal’ mean for companies and their employees? – Installation
- How to build your reputation as a trustworthy leader – Harvard Business Review
- Universal Audio has announced an asset purchase agreement of Townsend Labs Inc – Music Tech
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.