Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- As vaccines start to roll out, live event companies across EMEA are now turning their attention to a gradual return and a focus on hybrid events as we head into the new year – Inavate
- BBC Wales head of technology Roger Crothers goes behind-the-scenes at the broadcasters’ new state-of-the-art all-IP headquarters – Broadcast
- ISE managing director Mike Blackman was “holographically teleported” from Munich to help to build awareness of the show’s impending debut in Barcelona in June 2021 – AV Interactive
- “It’s Behind You!” (almost) – AVIXA has lent its support to an online pantomime performance which will raise funds to provide support for individuals and families impacted by Covid-19 as part of the #WeMakeEvents campaign – AV Interactive
- A look at how live sound and AV are creating hybrid models for education, work and worship during COVID-19 – Pro Sound News
- 2021 is set to be a boon year for augmented reality, according to a new report from ABI Research – AV Network
- How do you evaluate performance and avoid unconscious bias during a pandemic? – Harvard Business Review
- Midwich Group has acquired a majority stake in NMK Group – Broadcast Pro Middle East
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.