Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- Virtual reality music and arts festival Lost Horizon attracted a worldwide audience of 4.36 million viewers for its debut event, organisers have revealed – Music Week
- The global pro AV industry is set to take a $20 billion hit thanks to Covid-19 but will grow $56 billion from its 2019 peak by 2025, according to AVIXA – Inavate
- A look at how the pandemic has accelerated the use of video collaboration technology – AV Magazine
- The International Trade Association for the Broadcast & Media Industry (IABM) chief executive Peter White discusses how it has had to evolve over the last decade and during the coronavirus pandemic – IBC
- How the University of East Anglia has integrated AV into a £30m new building project – Inavate
- What will audio production look like in a post-pandemic world? – AV Magazine
- How to prepare yourself for a return to the office – Harvard Business Review
- 61% of respondents to a UK survey from The Institute of Leadership & Management said they were confident their organisations will survive the coronavirus crisis – HR Magazine
- What does the Huawei ban mean for Pro AV? – Inavate
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.