Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- A 900 sqm, 90-degree curved LED digital signage installation in China has gone viral on social media, as it appears to show a ‘3D’ spaceship emerging from the screen – AV Magazine
- Live music giants, including Live Nation, AEG Presents and Oak View Group, have formed the Save Live Events Now coalition to petition the US government for relief for live events workers and musicians – IQ Magazine
- AVIXA Senior Director of Market Intelligence Sean Wargo discusses how commercial AV is helping enable virtual engagement during the pandemic – Sound & Communications
- ‘We feel a strong support of associations, organisations and companies for Prolight + Sound as a presence event.’ PL+S Director Mira Wölfel explains the decision to run next year’s show as in-person event – Audio Media International
- Industry bodies in the UK have come together to publish new guidance to help the festival sector host Covid-secure events, ahead of next summer – IQ Magazine
- Dan Dugan, the inventor of the automatic microphone mixer, will be awarded an Emmy at the upcoming 72nd Engineering Emmy Awards – Inavate
- 4 tips for effective virtual collaboration – Harvard Business Review
- Motion capture, VR and AR will all play a central role in this year’s London Film Festival. IBC365 looks at out how this technology could benefit the media and entertainment sector – IBC
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.