Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- ‘This year is different, but our needs are the same.’ Some of the biggest names in pro audio explain why the industry needs NAMM’s Believe In Music Week – Audio Media International
- Pro-audio manufacturers assess their 2020 and share what you can expect from them – and the industry – over the next 12 months – Pro Sound News
- A round up of the best tech and gadgets from CES 2021 – Wired
- The Association of Independent Music (AIM) and the Independent Music Companies Association (IMPALA) have urged the UK and EU to return to the negotiating table to help touring artists post-Brexit – Music Week
- A look at how the pandemic has impacted video solutions for houses of worship – rAVe
- Acoustic guitar giant Taylor has announced its transition to 100% employee ownership – Music Radar
- Could the events of 2020 change our attitude to touchscreens forever? Digital signage and display experts share their views on how Covid-19 is impacting their usage – Inavate APAC
- What does the pivot to long-term video offerings mean for organisations? – Installation
- Why good leadership is all about asking good questions – Harvard Business Review
- Korg USA announced the acquisition of Aguilar Amplification LLC – The Music & Sound Retailer
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.