Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- A look at the success of this week’s non-socially distanced Brit Awards which it is hoped can serve as a stepping stone to the return of full-capacity concerts – IQ Magazine
- Leading organisations from across the UK’s arts, entertainment and technology industries are collaborating to create the first ever hybrid 5G Festival – AV Magazine
- Livestreamed shows are here to stay, an academic study of musicians and fans has found – IQ Magazine
- How will the return to the office impact your pets? – AV Network
- The time has come for creatives and technologists to partner and deliver tomorrow’s unforgettable experiences – Sound & Communications
- Why PTZ cameras are here to stay in education post-pandemic – AV Magazine
- A look at the challenges and opportunities presented to houses of worship by live streaming – Sound & Communications
- Why you need to get to know your clients – rAVe
- 4 actions transformational leaders take – Harvard Business Review
- Sonova acquires Sennheiser consumer business – LSI Online
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.