Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- On Tuesday 11 August, music venues, theatres and their workforces took part in a day of action around the UK to highlight the crisis facing the live events scene as part of the #WeMakeEvents and #LightItInRed campaigns – BBC News
- The UK’s #WeMakeEvents campaign also received support in the Netherlands, where local companies took part under the banner of #WijMakenEvents – LSI
- The winners of the inaugural Inavate APAC Awards have been revealed. Congratulations to everyone who was shortlisted – Inavate
- Nearly 60% of EMEA AV buyers plan to attend physical industry events in the first quarter of 2021, according a recent Inavate survey – Inavate
- Dan Goldstein, chief marketing officer, AVIXA explains why the AV industry has a big role to play in the way people experience the post-Covid world – AV Magazine
- NAMM has announced that Winter NAMM 2021 will be replaced by its Believe in Music virtual event which will run from 20-23 January 2021 – NAMM
- AV Magazine spoke to Anthony Vade of CED, FMAV; Heidi Brumbach of Technisch Creative; and Sean Mason of Immersive to see how the are adapting their businesses to the current environment – AV Magazine
- What deaf people can teach others about virtual communication – Harvard Business Review
- A look at the ‘world’s first socially distanced concert venue’ – Rolling Stone
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.