Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- A drone show displaying iconic imagery of remembrance lit up the skies above Winwick Hall, UK, to mark Remembrance Sunday and Armistice Day – Inavate
- SCN celebrates the firms that went above and beyond to create ultimate user experiences with its SCN 2020 Installs of the Year – Systems Contractor News
- Tomorrowland, Big Hit and Lost Horizon have each announced virtual New Year’s Eve events to close a year of hugely successful livestreamed events – IQ Magazine
- The Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee has launched a new inquiry into the future of music festivals in the UK – Audio Media International
- How to use the Five “Ps” of Design Thinking to improve your AV firm’s marketing – Sound & Communications
- Looking to advance your career within the AV industry? Here are some top tips from Control Concepts founder Steve Greenblatt, CTS – AV Technology
- Anyone can learn to become a better leader: Here’s how – Harvard Business Review
- With content distribution (CDN) workflows set to be the top media technology in the minds of enterprises, IBC rounded up a panel of experts to discuss its growth – IBC
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.