Welcome to our latest news update!
Here is a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Lighting, Media Technology and beyond.
- How can we make the world of AV more inclusive? AV Magazine speaks to AV engineer João Rocha – AV Magazine
- An audio system which allows football fans to select sounds on their smartphone and have them broadcast via stadium loudspeakers has been trialled in Japan by Yamaha – AV Magazine
- Virtualised fans will be added to match coverage of Spanish football’s top tier – SVG Europe
- ViewSonic’s James Jepson explores how businesses and schools are relying on AV tech more than ever before due to the Coronavirus pandemic – Installation
- SVG Europe reflects on the key themes that were discussed at AES 2020 – SVG Europe
- A research project from the Queensland University of Technology is exploring how human hairs can be used to make OLED displays – Inavate
- How to negotiate virtually – Harvard Business Review
- How the HR community is redefining its priorities in a Covid-19 world – People Management
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.