Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- Do you love what you do? With Valentines Day fast approaching, AV Network asked AV professionals what they love about their jobs – AV Network
- We are delighted to announce the launch of our new initiative named inTeams which focuses on personal development, coaching, mentoring and team building – Pro AVL Central
- Yourope, the European festival association, has demanded reopening timeframes to allow for reliable planning and a financial bailout to secure the future of the live events sector – Pollstar
- How has the houses of worship market adapted to the coronavirus pandemic? – Inavate
- The Stagehand Covid-19 Crew Relief Fund has raised over £1m for live events industry workers experiencing hardship in 2021 – AV Magazine
- Could the growth of AV service sales transform the market? Inavate spoke to experts from companies including KUDO, SyncPro and Midwich to get their views on the opportunities that exist – Inavate
- A 600-drone show lasting 26 minutes and 19 seconds depicting the life of Vincent Van Gogh has achieved a Guinness World Record for the longest animation performed by UAVs – AV Magazine
- Does getting promoted alter your moral compass? – Harvard Business Review
- Fortissimo Capital Fund has acquired a majority interest in Kramer Electronics – Sound & Communications
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.