Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- Germany has launched its first major concert series which is compliant with the current Coronavirus-related regulations – IQ Magazine
- The National Association of Broadcasters has decided to move the 2021 NAB Show from April to October of next year – Radio World
- Four prominent AV companies have been named in The Sunday Times’ Tech Track 100 league table – AV Magazine
- The Audio Engineering Society has unveiled the recipients of its AES Educational Grant for Graduate and Undergraduate Studies in Audio Engineering – Inavate
- Spain has become the latest country to join the #WeMakeEvents initiative, with its day of “red alert” set for 17 September – IQ Magazine
- The sound production team behind the Emmy-nominated Stranger Things share their secrets – Pro Sound News
- What really prevents companies from thriving in a recession? – Harvard Business Review
- Lord Alan Sugar, star of the UK Apprentice series, has controversially suggested that people working from home have become “complacent” and should get back to the office. We’d like to hear your thoughts on how remote working is for you, or your teams, and its pros and cons – Huffington Post
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.