Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- How UEFA Euro 2020 is utilising remote production for the delayed tournament – IBC
- The first ever 5G Festival will take place this weekend, with a newly formed band performing live from two separate venues – Audio Media International
- Do virtual reality gigs point to the future of music? – IBC
- Martin Taylor, director and co-founder of Prox & Reverie, looks at the continued rise of mixed reality – Installation
- How American museums have been using AV tech to create virtual and touchless interactive experiences during the pandemic – Systems Contractor News
- ISE’s debut hybrid show in Barcelona attracted 2,400 in-person visitors in an important first step in the return of Covid-safe live industry events – AV Magazine
- The team behind the globally popular podcast ‘WTF with Marc Maron’ discuss how it has continued recording throughout the pandemic – Pro Sound News
- Why you need a skills-based approach to hiring and developing talent – Harvard Business Review
- Ross Video has announced the acquisition of Primestream – Sound & Communications
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.