Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- A host of UK landmarks joined the #LightItBlue campaign to show their appreciation for the NHS on the eve of its 72nd anniversary – AV Magazine
- ‘A statement of perseverance’ – AVIXA senior director, communications, Joé Lloyd reflects on its InfoComm Connected virtual event – Installation
- A look at how AV technology is helping the live events sector to overcome the obstacles of Covid-19 and put on innovative virtual events – AV Magazine
- How can you create authentic connections with customers during Covid-19? AV Network shares some takeaways on the subject from InfoComm Connected – AV Network
- Live Nation UK and Melody VR have announced Live From O2 Academy Brixton, a new 360° virtual reality experience for fans around the world – Music Week
- It may be a long road back to normality but the ANZ business is confident it can pick up the pieces of what promised to be a busy year – AV Magazine
- How can AV help museums and galleries around the world keep their visitors safe and engaged in the ‘new normal’? – Inavate
- 5 tips for communicating with employees during a crisis – Harvard Business Review
- 300 drones took to the sky above Seoul, South Korea in a stunning light show to encourage South Koreans to wear face masks – Inavate
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.