Welcome to our latest news update!
Here’s a selection of articles that the Interfacio team has been reading this week, as we stay on top of the latest news, views and insights from across the world of Audio, Music, Broadcast, Lighting and Video technology sectors, and beyond.
- The global gesture recognition market is expected to reach €29bn by 2027 – Inavate
- Inside the UEFA Champions League Final’s cinematic opening ceremony – AV Magazine
- Is hi-res audio streaming finally getting the recognition it deserves? Deezer’s chief content & strategy officer Alexander Holland discusses the latest trends – Audio Media International
- After the pandemic, which AV technologies will live on in the education sector? AVIXA shares its insights – Sound & Communications
- What’s next for production and streaming? PTZOptics’ Paul Richards looks at the latest trends in broadcasting – AV Network
- The challenges and learnings from leading a tech company through a pandemic: DisplayNote CEO Paul Brown shares his experiences – AV Magazine
- NAMM has announced the list of MI retailers to be honored at the organization’s Top 100 Dealer Awards – Music & Sound Retailer
- What your future employees want most – Harvard Business Review
- Solotech has acquired Waveform Entertainment, a Canadian esports entertainment company specializing in full-service esports solutions – AV Network
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.