Our client, a recognised global leader in secure communication systems and solutions is looking for an EMEA Vice President to manage their Safety and Security business and business development in the region.
Our client is one of the world’s leading secure communication brands, which is continuing to develop and expand around the world.
About the Role
Our client, a recognised global leader in secure communication systems and solutions is looking for an EMEA Vice President to manage Safety and Security business and business development in the region with a particular focus on growing partner sales and business subsidiaries. This role is key to the growth strategy, and you will develop and implement the whole strategy to grow business in EMEA, be responsible for business planning, forecasting and hold full P&L and budget responsibility. You will be responsible for developing and managing broad based distribution and all aspects of the partner sales strategy in the region, including developing new indirect channel partners and driving all partner programs in the region. You will also be responsible for providing highest level of sales and commercial support for the key partners and customers.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record in leading strategic sales, business development and marketing function and be particularly experienced in developing and managing indirect sales channel on a regional or global level. You will ideally come from a secure communications or closely related market and have a good understanding around security, IT and video surveillance technologies. To excel in this role, you should have a strategic mind, strong commercial and financial awareness coupled with operational excellence. You should possess strong organisational, team management and leadership skills to develop, direct and motivate sales teams to achieve long term sustainable growth in the region. You should also have exceptional communication, negotiation and influencing skills to build and maintain effective relationships and stakeholder engagement. Regular international travel will be required. In addition, it is essential that you speak fluent English and ideally also any other European language. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a global strategic leadership role with one of the world’s leading secure communication brands as it continues to develop and expand around the world.
Key Skills & Requirements
- Demonstrable track record in leading strategic sales and marketing, with a strong focus on business development in global secure communications or closely related market
- Extensive experience (10+ years) in sales and marketing management (regional or global), developing and leading international or regional channel sales teams
- Experience managing all sales channels, with a particular focus on an indirect sales channel
- Experience and familiarity with complex technical products and solutions
- Demonstrable track record in business planning and the development and execution of strategies for building global commercial success
- Established network of contacts in global secure communications or closely related market with distribution partners, solution partners, system integrators, architects and engineers, end-users
- Strong team management and leadership skills
- Agility, being able to prioritise and manage conflicting tasks under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and ideally knowledge of any other European languages
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently