An experienced business professional with a deep understanding of the UK’s music production, radio, podcast, post-production and broadcast sectors is sought to fill a key commercial advisor and business development role for a fixed two year contract engagement, working within the creative industries department of The Trade Council of Denmark.
About the Role
In this role you will conceive, initiate and drive a number of marketing and networking initiatives designed to showcase emerging Danish technology solutions and brands whilst also supporting and assisting those businesses as they build their presence and activities in the UK.
It is essential that you have first hand experience in a B2B commercial role within one of the relevant sound or music related sectors. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate exceptional project planning and execution, alongside first class communication and presentation skills. Working from the central London location you shall also be available to travel regularly throughout the UK and also to Denmark as required.
Key Skills and Requirements
- A commercially oriented qualification or undergraduate degree.
- Experience of the UK’s music production, radio, podcast, post-production and broadcast sectors.
- Commercial awareness with a strong background and considerable network within the industries of sound, music and broadcasting.
- Strong digital communication skills and an understanding of social media platforms.
- The ability to build and maintain strong customer relations whilst ensuring customer satisfaction and creating value.
- Sales and business development experience with the ability to identify opportunities and convert them into specific projects.
- Proactive, resourceful, ambitious, outgoing and a team player who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure success.
- Fluency in English. Danish is not a requirement.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to combine your extensive experience and well-developed understanding of the UK’s creative music and sound production industries with an instinctive flair for commerce and passion for business development.