Welcome to our slightly late Summer 2019 news digest!
In this article, we have shared what we consider to be some of the more interesting highlights from over the last few months or so that you may have missed, across both media technology and professional audio.
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include in the digest or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.
- Experience Matters: AVIXA Chairman Explains Why – (AV Network)
- Manson Guitar Works Majority Shareholding Acquired by Matthew Bellamy of Muse – (MIA)
- Netflix Creates UK Production Hub at Shepperton Studios – (Pinewood Group)
- Jamie Cullum Leads World’s First 5G Music Lesson for Music-Making Charity – (MIA)
- Researchers Find Proteins That Might Restore Damaged Sound-Detecting Cells in the Ear – (Hopkins Medicine)
- With Immersive Technology We Can take Things Another Big Step Further: Exploring the Potential of Immersive Audio – (PSN Europe)
- NEP Group acquires AVS – (Pro AVL MEA)
- PMC launches scholarship for audio engineering students in collaboration with AES – (PSN Europe)
- Plasa outgrows Olympia’s National Hall – (Pro AVL MEA)
Matthew Bellamy of Muse, on stage doing his thing with Manson Guitars!