Our client, a leading global distributor of premium quality entertainment technology products and solutions is seeking an experienced UK Sales Executive to lead their sales into the TV Studio & Broadcast Market.
Our client is a leading global distributor and a manufacturer of premium quality entertainment technology products and solutions and one of the UK’s leading entertainment technology brands.
About the Role
Our client, a leading global distributor of premium quality entertainment technology products and solutions is seeking an experienced UK Sales Executive to lead their sales in the Studio & Broadcast industry. In this position you will act as the leading brand and product ambassador to maintain and expand the customer network and develop new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will have an accomplished record selling professional lighting, audio, video or rigging product and solutions to the Studio, TV and broadcast industry and will be especially familiar and experienced managing key customer broadcast relationships. You will have a natural empathy with clients and end users at all levels from technicians through to senior business owners, as well as confidence and excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with and motivate a wider sales and support team. Good technical understanding around the latest technologies and applications in professional entertainment lighting is essential, and you will also have a well-developed understanding of corporate behaviours, and business management practices that will enable you to manage your own activities in line with the business objectives, as well as planning, reporting and forecasting the business activity within your responsibility. It will be required to travel regularly throughout the region visiting customers and partners, as well as attending trade shows.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Proven track record selling professional lighting and/or audio/video/rigging product and solutions to the Studio, TV production and broadcast industry
- Good understanding of the professional studio & broadcast industry
- Familiarity with entertainment lighting and control protocols would be an advantage
- Strong business development and account management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, the ability to develop relationships with users, as well as with senior business executives, partners and consultants
- A demonstrable customer focused attitude with a passion to exceed client expectations
- Strong organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills