We are looking for a software engineer with solid C++ skills to work in the development team for an audio software technology company based in the heart of Paris.
Location: Paris, France
Our client provides audio processing solutions for use in music and movie production. Their software team develops the specialist tools and the professional services division enables clients to process music and sound tracks for effective re-purposing and re-mixing of audio tracks.
About the role
This is an opportunity for a software engineer with a degree in Computer Science (or an equivalent subject) and with excellent C++ skills, knowledge and experience. You will be eager and fast, enabling you to excel at the following tasks:
- Integrating audio algorithms provided by audio researchers into the production environment.
- Implementing machine learning software and digging deeper into its effective application.
- Developing the framework to enable easy, efficient and creative operation of the audio processing tools.
You will have the opportunity to progress your career and to take responsibility for defining the software architecture over time.
- A Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Super strong C++ skills.
- A basic knowledge of DSP and machine learning would be a bonus.
- Fluent in French and English, and able to provide technical documentation in English.
The ideal candidate will be able to work both as a team player and independently. You will be curious, have a natural desire to solve problems and a need to continue to learn throughout your career.
Additional useful skills: Python, Docker, Pytorch, JUCE, Tensorflow