We are looking for a mobile app developer with iOS/android experience, an eye for detail, an element of creativity and a knowledge and passion for audio technology products.
Our client is a UK manufacturer of high-end audio products, with a reputation for providing a quality listening experience for discerning audiophiles.
About the Role
As a software engineer in the R&D team you will design and implement mobile applications either in iOS or Android. You will be working in a team of hardware and software engineer, developing software using Objective C, Swift, Java, KOTLIN as necessary. Your tasks will include producing and reviewing clearly documented code, adding functionality, fixing problems and implementing user interfaces according to spec.
You will have:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experience of developing mobile apps in a professional capacity
- Experience of designing effective, ergonomic and attractive user interfaces
- A track record of delivering reliable and maintainable software products in an Agile environment
The following will be advantageous:
- Experience of Unit testing and Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of networking technologies and audio streaming
- Experience in the consumer electronics industry
- Motivation to work on world-class audio products
Our client has a talented R&D team. Their passion for the products and understanding of innovative audio technology shines through when you meet them. If this is kind of team that inspires you then this is the role for you.