Our client is seeking an experienced Transducer Engineer to be a key member of the existing transducer team in this growing organisation developing and manufacturing high end Home Audio products in the South East of England.
Location: South East, England
Salary: Generous annual package. Benefits include company pension, private healthcare, and employee assistance scheme.
About the Company
Our client is a leader in the development and manufacture of high end Home Audio products. Based in the South East of England they have a large R&D team consisting of talented engineers with a broad spectrum of specialist skills.
About the Role
As a Transducer Engineer, you will be a key member of a small, specialist transducer team serving the R&D department to support all product development.
You will use your technical expertise to perform simulation and measurements, working alongside development, production and QA teams.
In addition you will have the opportunity to perform research into new transducer technologies to provide innovative new solutions.
This is an opportunity to bring your experience of transducer research, design and development into this growing organisation.
This position will involve some travel to China throughout the year.
Our client is seeking an experienced Transducer Engineer to be a key member of the existing transducer team in this growing organisation developing and manufacturing high end consumer products in the South East of England.
You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to communicate your ideas, both verbally and in written English. You will be able to support your work with technical documentation and be comfortable working alongside and supporting manufacturing – both in the UK and overseas.
You will possess the following essential skills and academic qualifications:
- Good knowledge of Finite Element Simulations and software packages (COMSOL)
- Proficient use of Klippel Measurement Systems
- The ability to collaborate effectively, demonstrate leadership and the ability to mentor team members
- Experience of developing transducers from conception to manufacturing
- Knowledge of transducer components and assemblies
- Understanding of the physics involved in transducer design
- Educated to degree level in physics, acoustics or related discipline
- Post-graduate and/or research experience would be beneficial.