A leading Professional Audio manufacturer is seeking a senior product manager in Germany.
About the Company
Our client is recognised as one of the leading companies in this market. Loudspeaker systems created by this manufacturer are used globally in mobile and installation scenarios for events such as live concerts, musicals, festivals and trade shows. So if you’re at an event and the sound is great, that may well be down to the professional loudspeaker system from our client.
About the Role
As a Senior Product manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Define and co-create the strategy for the future of professional loudspeaker systems
- Bring new ideas using your market research, information you have gathered from strategic visits with key players and from your participation in sales and partner meetings
- Conduct analyses regarding product usability, technical performance, potential turnover etc.
- Coordinate product planning and product development from A to Z
- Present products and give training to the education and application support team
- Work closely with the marketing team to help them with product launch campaigns
- Analyze and evaluate a product through its lifecycle
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Strong technical Professional Audio knowledge
- Established and accomplished product manager
- Leadership and project planning experience
- A strategic, long term thinker
- Strong presentation skills, confident with training others
- A degree in industrial, mechatronics or electronic engineering