This is an opportunity for a senior hardware engineer to join the R&D team of a leading manufacturer of microphones and audio interfaces for professional studios, live sound and home recording.
About the company
Our client has a reputation for developing innovative products from scratch and are proud of the impressive list of artists who use their products for creating music and content. Their experienced engineering team takes total responsibility for their work through the whole life cycle, from liaising with the product management team through to supporting mass manufacturing.
About the role
You will be responsible for analogue and digital design developing all the electronics associated with high quality microphones, audio interfaces and wireless systems.
You will have:
– A Masters or equivalent degree in electronic engineering
– Both analogue and digital electronic design skills acquired developing products in a professional capacity.
– Experience of using CAD for schematic circuit design and pcb layout
– Experience of using circuit simulation tools
– A hands-on, flexible approach and willing to take responsibility for all aspects of your design from concept, circuit design, prototyping, schematic creation, pcb layout, measurement, debug, introduction to and support of manufacturing.
– Able to work effectively and contribute in a team communicating your ideas and being open to others opinions.
– Excellent written and spoken English is a requirement
If your goal is to use your electronics skills to develop quality products for capturing sound and creating a first class audio experience, then please apply via the link below or email Jo@interfacio.com